Einladung zum vierten Sundowner im Bayerischen Yacht-Club in Starnberg
Uwe Fritsch hat seine Kernkompetenzen im Bereich Operationsmanagement, Projekt/Programmanagement...
Interview mit Frank Wätzig, GF Riva Partners
In unserem Flyer rund um das Thema Agiles Managen beschreiben wir Grundlagen, Beispiele für...
Einladung zum dritten Sundowner im Bayerischen Yacht-Club in Starnberg
Target of the project was the steering of the initial sample inspection process for procured parts before and during ramp up of a new light truck.
- Ramp-up and SOP of a new light truck in 15 months
- Several production plants in Germany
- More than 8,000 buy-part had to be inspected
- More than 95% of procured parts had to pass the initial sample inspection process (basis PPAP)
- Creation of a transparent database to assign responsibilities
- Performance/Deadline Controlling for critical parts
- Action lists and clear responsibilities
- Weekly management report with key-figures
- Weekly task management on part-number-level
- More than 97% of procured parts were successfully inspected
- SOP on schedule