Einladung zum vierten Sundowner im Bayerischen Yacht-Club in Starnberg
Uwe Fritsch hat seine Kernkompetenzen im Bereich Operationsmanagement, Projekt/Programmanagement...
Interview mit Frank Wätzig, GF Riva Partners
In unserem Flyer rund um das Thema Agiles Managen beschreiben wir Grundlagen, Beispiele für...
Einladung zum dritten Sundowner im Bayerischen Yacht-Club in Starnberg
Product Development Processes
Target of the project was an international optimisation and standardization of the product development process.
- Worldwide operating automotive supplier, approx. 6,000 employees
- Development sites in Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Korea, Japan and USA
- Locally developed product development processes, individually tailored to respective OEM requirements
- New products require international cooperation of various product development sites
- Leading OEMs enforce standardization
Harmonized product development process (PDP) and Project Management (PM) (PM)
Human Resources / Soft Skills
Individual degrees of freedom for different OEM and cultural requirements
- Analysis of existing processes and organization
- Configuration of a standardized PDP with supporting PM methods
- Country and OEM-specific tailoring, without softening the standardization
- Training with real project teams, based on their current projects
- Selection and implementation of appropriate IT-support
- Standardized project types, process models and decision points
- Lean project reporting (project charter, key figures, etc.)
- Implementation of quality gates method
- Training of more than 800 engineers from all required functions worldwide